In an earlier article, Tinnitus and Mandela Effect… a Connection?, I mentioned a possible link between the Mandela Effect and tinnitus (ringing in the ears).
About 5% to 10% of the population have tinnitus, but over 20% of Mandela Effect visitors reported it in a recent poll. Was that a one-time anomaly, or should we look at this more closely?
When I asked this question, earlier, I didn’t make the focus clear. Along with many great comments and insights, some conversations took on medical diagnostic and self-help overtones. Others added several other physical complaints they suffer from, and — soon — discussions were less about Mandela Effect data, and more about health issues.
So, this article is a reboot. Same topic, but a more narrow focus: I’m looking for anything that directly correlates tinnitus and alternate memories.
Those might include:
- Dramatically more (or less) tinnitus before or during an event that’s connected to an alternate memory. In other words, are an individual’s relative levels of tinnitus some sort of markers?
- Tinnitus variations at certain times or locations that the individual links to alternate memories. For example, if you seem to “visit” alternate realities as you sleep during the Full Moon, or during naps around 3 PM, do you also notice a change in your tinnitus before, during, or after those times? Or, if you only notice reality changes at home, is your tinnitus different when you’re there?
- Is your tinnitus directional, and does it seem to change when you also notice a reality shift? Is the change directional (compass directions), related to a particular location (from general tinnitus to something that “points” to a building or geographic feature), or from ear to ear? And, if it shifts, have you noticed any other, related patterns that might connect with the Mandela Effect?
- Do the tones (sound frequencies) change around the same time as you feel that you’ve recently slid from one reality to another? Does it go up or down?
- If you’ve visited locations associated with alternate dimensions/realities or time travel — such as Bennington (VT, USA), Glastonbury (England), Lough Gur (Ireland), Rennes le Chateau (France), etc. — has your tinnitus changed in any way?
In other words, I’m not looking for details about your tinnitus. Instead, I’m interested in any change in your tinnitus that seems to correlate with an ongoing (or recent) reality shift, or your awareness of it.
An unusual percent of people reporting Mandela Effect issues, also have experienced tinnitus. Is this just a quirky coincidence, do tinnitus changes serve as markers related to cross-reality shifts, or can we “hear” whatever indicates a recent/imminent shift? And, if tinnitus and the Mandela Effect are related, can we spot any time (day, hour, sidereal time, lunar cycle) correlations, or any geographic (or geographical feature) consistencies?
The basic numbers are clear. What I’m looking for are insights that might establish patterns related to the Mandela Effect, or — at the other extreme — identify this as mere coincidence.