Does a hidden history exist?
Is it hiding in plain sight, in memories and events you’ve witnessed yourself?
This is the original Mandela Effect website.
I’m Fiona Broome, and I launched this site in 2009 to discuss memories that didn’t seem to match documented history.
This website documents how our Mandela Effect conversations began.
Today's most popular topics:
- Forrest Gump – Life IS like a box of…
- 51 or 52 United States?
- Nelson Mandela Died in Prison?
- Berenstein or Berenstain Bears?
- Looney Tunes or Looney Toons
- Jif or Jiffy Peanut Butter?
- Mirror, Mirror, and Mandela Effect Research
- Chartreuse: Red or Green? (and other colors)
- More “Moving” Countries and Changing Geography
- Do You Have a Mandela Effect Memory?
For a far longer list of reported memories, see the original Mandela Effect list and its links.
If you’d prefer to read the full collection of conversations among site visitors and researchers – nearly 4,500 comments – they’re in a series of 15 books you can read, FREE, in Kindle Unlimited. Start here: The Mandela Effect – Major Memories, Book 1. (They’re also being published as paperback books.)
This site’s original Theories and Explanations comments – over 500 of them (a thread that was over 45,000 words long) – is available in The Mandela Effect – Theories and Explanations book. (Like all official Mandela Effect books, it’s FREE to read in Kindle Unlimited.)
All content at this website – except as clearly noted – is copyrighted by Fiona Broome.