This week, multiple reports related to Mother Teresa (or Mother Theresa) included additional, seemingly unrelated memories.
It’s not unusual for people to use one topic to report others, as a matter of convenience for them. However, this week’s reports and comments have been different. People were talking about additional alternate memories highlighted within days of recalling an alternate history for Mother Teresa or her canonization.
Among the most vivid was AL’s report. In close proximity to the Mother Teresa report, AL saw Michael Crawford on TV, when AL has memories connected to Crawford’s earlier death. In addition, a Sky News report seemed an exact repeat of a news story AL had seen about six months ago.
So, I’m interested in whether you’re noticing a dramatic uptick in your own emerging, credible alternate memories in the past week or so. (Meaning: Somehow connected to the announcement of Mother Teresa’s canonization – either the announcement triggered memories, or something released them around mid-March 2016.)
UPDATE: This poll and all comments are now closed.
What to include
- Briefly list those memories. Not extended details, just the memory, headline-style (such as “John Doe still alive but I recall death in 2008”).
- For each, say whether (for you) a media event (TV, radio, Internet) was related to that discovery.
- Let us know if you only recently realized you had these memories, or if they’ve been confusing to you for some time, and
- Whether or not you also have alternate Mother Teresa memories. (If they’re dual memories, let me know that, too.)
Why this poll?
I’m wondering if some events — such as Mother Teresa’s canonization…
- Trigger more awareness of additional, alternate memories that were already there, OR
- Mark a collective shift by multiple people into the current reality.