After looking at off-site polling options, I decided to go “old school” with this. Off-site, I kept seeing sites that either required some kind of registration or they collect information about visitors in other ways.
Many MandelaEffect.com visitors are wary of that kind of thing. So, let’s do this the old fashioned way.
From the following suggested tee shirt ideas, which are your favorites? You can list up to three. (It’s okay to refer to your favorites by number rather than typing the full phrase for each one.)
In about a week — unless there’s a clear trend from the start — I’ll add up the votes and we’ll start designing.
Note: I did not include all suggested tee shirt ideas, if I thought they might create problems. For example, a few expressions were also rude slang in some countries. And, while we use “ME” or “M.E.” as shorthand for “Mandela Effect” here, it’s been pointed out that many people might confuse that for the Middle East. And so on.
Here are the current suggestions
- 50 or 52?
- Australia: the land down over
- The Berenst#in dilemna
- Cool Ranch Fritos (<– Not sure if we can use that, due to trademark issues)
- Definately? Definitely!
- Definately a dilemna
- Definately Schultz
- Reality E Reunion 2015
- Fix my timeline
- I’m from Universe E
- IN the City
- It’s always been THE neighborhood.
- It was 1980 something.
- Mirror, mirror. (Very plain text, small lettering, no graphic.)
- No, Luke. No, no, no.
- September 22/23
- Team Multiverse
- Universe E
- Visiting from the E reality
- What if Mr. Stain is right?
- Where is New Zealand now?
- First line on a shirt: “Are you A vampire?” Second line in response to the first: “No, I’m THE vampire.” (maybe have stick figures or caricatures on the shirt saying the lines)
- [Just a single word] Chartreuse (on a dark pink shirt)
- Red (on a blue shirt)
- Blue (on a red shirt)
- Something representing the famous Henry VIII (with turkey leg) painting, and “I remember” beneath it.
In general, I’m aiming for shirts that seem deceptively mundane, or cryptic. None will say “Mandela Effect” on them, or have a URL.
Several people expressed an interest in shirts in darker colors with lighter lettering — black, charcoal grey, or midnight blue. Would those be your preferences, too?
Feel free to add your own suggestions — for phrases, slogans, and graphics, as well as shirt styles and colors — in comments.