This poll (now closed) was for people who believe they have experienced a significant reality change (Mandela Effect).
I’m curious about your background, and whether — prior to the first time you noticed a change in your reality — you’d already been experimenting (pushing the usual boundaries) of accepted, everyday reality.
This could include:
- Using prayer or magic to change the most likely outcome in a challenging situation.
- Exploring past lives, reincarnation, karma, and other explanations for what’s happened in your life.
- Other ways to facilitate (make easier) selected challenges or learning experiences in your life.
- Attempts (successful or not) at astral travel, remote viewing, precognition, psychokinesis, etc. (Especially anything ESP-ish.)
- Other practices (whether you believed in them or just tried them for fun) that were intended to empower you in relation to your effects on your personal reality.
You may cast your vote for more than one. Please remember that we’re looking for things you may have tried before the first time you noticed a reality shift.
If you did something else (not in the poll) that might have had an effect on your immediate or later reality, please leave a comment about it.
Remember, this isn’t about blame or — at the other extreme — boasting.
It’s about pre-slide activity, and if patterns emerge in these polls.
649 people participated in this poll. People could choose multiple answers; they weren’t limited to just one.
It looks like about 1/3 of respondents had used mind-expanding drugs, 1/3 had used religious intercession (like prayer), and 1/3 hadn’t made any attempts to influence reality or outcomes.
Here are the actual numbers:
215 people (15.3% of votes) said they’d used mind-expanding drugs [pink section of pie chart].
213 people (15.2%) said they’d used religious intercession methods (prayer, novenas, etc.) [blue section].
164 people had experimented with astral travel [yellow].
131 people had tried magic (magick) to cause changes [purple].
113 people had tried hypnosis or something like it [light blue].
74 people had used past-life counselling or other regression techniques [red].
134 people said they’d use other, miscellaneous New Age practices [dark green].
156 people (11.1% of votes) said they’d tested other reality- or outcome-practices [light green].
202 people (14.4% of votes) checked “none of the above.”
If you have any thoughts about this concept — that a deliberate act might have predisposed you to a reality shift — I hope you’ll comment here, too.
Photo courtesy of primozc, Slovenia